THE Q'Z FAMILY RESTAURANT
& SPORTS LOUNGE
Featured in the July 2001 Issue
Q'z Family Restaurant and Sport Lounge is proud to be new to Graham,
Washington, located on the corner of 224th and Meridian. The large
full entertainment facility provides not only a warm friendly family
dining experience upstairs, but a fun high energy sports lounge
below. The restaurant serves a wide variety of fantastic flavors
from traditional Prime Rib to the more exotic Kaluha Pork & Cabbage.
They offer a full menu both upstairs and downstairs in the lounge.
So whether you bring the whole family for dinner or just a friend
for some dancing and spirits, don't miss this beautiful new addition
to Graham Square.
There is no doubt that you'll find something for everyone. For
reservations for either the restaurant or lounge call 253-262-8437
(262-THEQ), or just stop in. They're open 7 days a week. A lounge
entrance and additional lounge parking is located in the rear.
- Offering an Early Bird Breakfast Special for only $2.95
- Specialty All You Can Eat Buffets Fridays & Saturdays
- Sundy Brunch Buffet for only $9.95 (Children's prices
available on both)
- 6 Televisions for your viewing pleasure
- Pool, Darts, Casino
- Karaoke/DJ 5 nights a week
- Live entertainment Friday and Saturday
- Happy Hour drink specials
- Party Packages Available
- Banquet Facilities / Conference Room
Copyright 2003 The Break
All right reserved. No part of this
site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any
information storage and retrieval system, without the written
permission of the Publisher.